This pre-wired Les Paul 50’s Wiring Harness with Long Shaft pots is perfect for replacing old electrics or upgrading the electronics of imported models or copies and for re-wiring jobs. We take a massive amount of care and attention when putting our Les Paul harnesses together. Everything is fully tested before being posted to you.
- 500k CTS pots / Long Split Shaft (fitted with additional nut for height adjustment)
- Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Switchcraft USA jack socket
- Orange Drop 0.022uF Capacitor (or something of your choice – please let us know)
- Gavitt USA made braided wire
- 20AWG Tinned copper ground
You are welcome to contact us with your custom requirements.
Will this fit my guitar?
Our pre-wired Les Paul Wiring harness is wired into genuine Gibson models. If installing into an imported model/DIY guitar kit you will need to ensure the holes on the control plate will take CTS pots (approx 10mm).
- Volume 1 Bridge
- Volume 2 Neck
- Tone 1 – Bridge
- Tone 2 – Neck
Centre to centre measurements between components are:
- Centre of Switch to volume pot – 48mm
- Centre of volume pot to centre of tone pot 1 – 45mm
- Centre of tone pot 1 to tone pot 2 – 45mm
These measurements for my templates were taken from a USA Gibson Les Paul.
We provide full wiring diagrams so you can install and connect your pickups.
We also offer a installation service if you are close enough to drop the guitar into our workshop.