This pre-wired Les Paul 50’s Wiring Harness with short shaft pots is perfect for replacing old electrics or upgrading the electronics of imported models or copies and for re-wiring jobs. We take a massive amount of care and attention when putting our Les Paul harnesses together. Everything is fully tested before being posted to you.
- 500k CTS pots short split shaft
- Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Switchcraft USA jack socket
- Orange Drop 0.022uF Capacitor (or something of your choice – please let us know)
- Gavitt USA made braided wire
- 20AWG Tinned copper ground
You are welcome to contact us with your custom requirements.
Will this fit my guitar?
Our pre-wired Les Paul Wiring harness is wired into genuine Gibson models. If installing into an imported model/DIY guitar kit you will need to ensure the holes on the control plate will take CTS pots (approx 10mm).
- Volume 1 Bridge
- Volume 2 Neck
- Tone 1 – Bridge
- Tone 2 – Neck
Centre to centre measurements between components are:
- Centre of neck volume pot and neck tone pot – 63mm
- Centre of neck volume pot and bridge volume pot – 50mm
- Centre of neck tone pot and bridge tone pot – 50mm
- Centre of bridge volume pot and bridge tone pot – 61mm
These measurements for my templates were taken from a USA Gibson Les Paul.
We provide full wiring diagrams so you can install and connect your pickups.
We also offer a installation service if you are close enough to drop the guitar into our workshop.