This pre-wired Telecaster wiring harness with 4 Way Switch is perfect for replacing old electrics or upgrading the electronics of imported models or copies and for re-wiring jobs. We take a massive amount of care and attention when putting our Telecaster harnesses together. Everything is fully tested before being posted to you.
This is a very popular 4-way mod, retaining the traditional 3 position Telecaster sounds, but with an additional position putting the two single coils in series for a chunkier sound.
- 250k CTS pots – Solid Shaft.
- Oak 4 way lever switch.
- Switchcraft USA jack socket.
- Orange Drop 0.047uF Capacitor. If you’d prefer a different value capacitor, please get in touch.
- Vintage tinned-copper “buss” ground wire.
- Gavitt USA made cloth covered 22AWG wire.
You are welcome to contact us with your custom requirements.
Will this fit my guitar?
Our pre-wired Telecaster Wiring harness is wired into genuine Fender USA or Mexican control plates. If installing into an imported model/DIY guitar kit you will need to ensure the holes on the control plate will take CTS pots (approx 10mm).
Measurements between components are:
- Centre of Switch to volume pot = 40mm
- Centre of volume pot to centre of tone pot = 64mm
We provide full wiring diagrams so you can install and connect your pickups.
We also offer a installation service if you are close enough to drop the guitar into our workshop.