Electric guitar limited lifetime warranty
AxeKool Guitars warrants the AxeKool electric guitars to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pick guards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser that purchased directly from AxeKool Guitars and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Important: Please retain your original sales receipt. It is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to AxeKool Guitars, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at AxeKool’s discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any AxeKool Guitars instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to AxeKool Guitars for alternative considerations. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on AxeKool Guitars instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customising setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal product preparation, and are not covered by this warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks/splitting/warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customisation or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of God.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than AxeKool Guitars.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorised persons (any person other than AxeKool Guitars or a AxeKool guitar repairman/technician/luthier).
The foregoing constitutes the only warranty made by AxeKool Guitars with respect to the products and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
AxeKool Guitars, Inc. assumes no liability for property damage resulting from neither failure of this product nor any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of same due to defects or availability of same during service.
*This warranty applies only to AxeKool Guitars built after 1st January 2023